Friday 8 April 2016

Extrinsic motivation

The sky is bright(ish), the birds are singing: this is a new day! And with it, my motivation has come back! Hurrah, rejoice, etcetera.

I spent some time last night talking about it, and it helped. I also re-read my first chapters and quite enjoyed it, so the can't be that awful. I have a few ideas of how I could tweak the beginning to add more tension, but today my 20k so far don't seem so terrible. So I am now raring to go!

This is to help get motivated:



Well, extrinsic motivation has never really worked on me. It's more of a treat, because, hey, it's the holidays (for a few more hours at least) and I've worked hard!

3 comments:

I like messages. Come and say 'hello'.
If you can't post messages, try using a different browser. Mozilla doesn't like me.